The following books are available for review for SCRIPTed. As usual, they’re allocated on a first-come, first-served basis:
- The Copy/South Research Group, The Copy/South Dossier – Issues in the economics, politics, and ideology of copyright in the global South, April 2006.
- Aurora Plomer, The Law and Ethics of Medical Research: International Bioethics and Human Rights.
- Francesco Franconi (ed.), Biotechnologies and International Human Rights.
- Fiona Macmillan (ed.), New Directions in Copyright Law, Vol. 4.
- Zeinab Karake Shalhoub and Sheikha Lubna Al Qasimi, The Diffusion of E-commerce in Developing Economies: A resource- ased approach.
- Lesley Hitchens, Broadcasting Pluralism and Diversity: A comparative study of policy and regulations.
- Han Somsen (ed.), The Regulatory Challenge of Biotechnology: Human genetics, food and patents.
- Uma Suthersanen, Graham Dutfield and Kit Boey Chow (eds.), Innovation without Patents: Harnessing the creative spirit in a diverse world.
- Bartha Maria Knoppers (ed.), Genomics and Public Health: legal and socio-ethical perspective.
Contact me if you are interested.