I have finally been able to get the June issue of SCRIPTed bug free. This issue was delayed because the website has been moved to a different server. The contents of this issue are:
– HUGO Ethics Committee: Ten Years On, Ruth Chadwick.
– Workshop: Intellectual Property Rights Issues of Digital Publishing – Presence and Perspectives, Introduction by Burkhard Schafer.
– The Protection of Traditional Knowledge Related to Genetic Resources, Marko Berglund.
– The Protection of Expressions of Folklore Through the Bill of Rights in South Africa, ES Nwauche.
– Legal Challenges to Open Source Licences, Andrés Guadamuz González.
– Should There Be an Obligation of Disclosure of Origin of Genetic Resources in Patent Applications? – Learning Lessons from Developing Countries, Graeme Laurie.
– The Digital Sublime: Myth, Power, and Cyberspace by Vincent Mosco, Reviewed by Jun Gu.
– Media, Technology and Copyright: Integrating Law and Economics by Michael A. Einhorn, Reviewed by Christopher T. Marsden.