The new issue of SCRIPTed is now online. In this issue:
– Adebambo Adewopo, “Protection and Administration of Folklore in Nigeria”.
– Johanna Gibson, “The Gowers Review of Intellectual Property – A Valuable Affair.
– Roger Brownsword, “Neither East Nor West, Is Mid-West Best?”
– Miranda Mowbray, “Implementing Pseudonymity”.
– Molly Ann Torsen, “Beyond Oil on Canvas: New Media and Presentation Formats Challenge International Copyright Law’s Ability to Protect the Interests of the Contemporary Artist”.
– Mark J Taylor, “Data Protection: Too Personal to protect?”
– Soft Law in Governance and Regulation: An Interdisciplinary Analysis, Ulrika Mörth (ed). Reviewed by Catherine Lyall.
– Modern Intellectual Property Law, Catherine Colston and Kirsty Middleton. Reviewed by Joseph Savirimuthu.