The June issue of SCRIPTed, the Journal of Law and Technology, is now online. In this issue:
– Open Letter to the Gowers Review of Intellectual Property. AHRC Research Centre for Studies in Intellectual Property and Technology Law and IP Academics.
Special Feature :
– The Intellectual Property Incentive: Not So Natural As To Warrant Strong Exclusivity. Shubha Ghosh
– Patent Remedies: Online Management of IP Services. Allan Gordon , Jim Adams , Alexis Barlow , Peter Duncan , John Huntley , Martin Jones.
– Copyright Failure and the Protection for Tables and Compilation. Dennis K W Khong.
– GNU General Public License v3: A Legal Analysis. Andrés Guadamuz González.
– The Mystery of Intellectual Capital: A Prospectus. David R Koepsell.
– Antitrust, Patents, and Copyright: EU and US Perspectives, by Francois Lévêque and Howard Shelanski (eds). Reviewed by Alex Cameron.
– Copyright, Mass Use and Exclusivity, by Mikko Huuskonen. Reviewed by Bengt Domeij.